Enrich your health with a delicious, functional, chocolate fruit replacement beverage that can be beneficial for both kids and adults. Fortified with DHA, essential to mental, visual and neurological acuities needed for memory, concentration and focus. Embrace your way to a mega-nutritional and fun-drinking habit that support your dietary needs for a stronger body and sharper mind. Savor and Enjoy Nature’s Goodness. MyChoco is the only chocolate served today that preserves the true richness of chocolate with the addition of great health benefits.
MyChoco is added to hot or cold water to give it a malted chocolate flavor and extra texture. When combined with cold water, it retains the gritty texture of its raw state. When combined with hot water, it creates a layer of congealed choco and milk floating on top of the cup which some drinkers enjoy more. My Choco is a perfect on-the-go indulgence for people who enjoy treating themselves. It is a refreshing beverage, blended with real chocolate, a touchy fruity flavor and made available any time!
Enjoy it hot or cold.
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Protects against heart diseases and complications
- Helps prevent cancer of any origin and controls high-blood pressure
- Prevents degenerative diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism
- Reduces the risk of developing type II diabetes
- Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the immune system
- Rejuvenates the skin and prevents Parkinson’s disease
- Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration
- Essential to mental, visual and neurological acuities
- Increases memory, concentration, performance and endurance
- Detoxifies the body, reduces fatigue, relieves headache and offsets damage of smoking and heavy alcoholic intakes
Legends from many cultures claim that consuming chocolate instills strength strength, health, faith and passion. Researchers have discovered that chemicals found in chocolate are beneficial to health. Theobromine is rich in antioxidants. Stearic acid helps prevent build-up of cholesterol, lessening symptoms of high blood pressure. Phenylethylamine (also produced in the human brain during emotional pleasure), is a scientifically proven aid in the control of human stress, believed to be responsible for the feeling we experience when in love.
In France in the18th century, when chocolate drinking had become virtually a court ritual, the great ladies of the court each had their own special chocolate recipe which, in many respects, was regarded as a magic formula. Chocolate in those days was thought of not only as a marvelous drink for its own rich sake but as a potion filled with all the rare qualities that had endeared it to the Aztec kings. The flavorings and spices that went into it – sometimes along with secret powders – were supposed to add not only to its flavor but to its effectiveness as well.