Liven Alkaline Coffee is high quality and highly regarded for its distinct taste and aroma because it is made of the finest class of Arabica Coffee beans, and fortified with the COMPLETE PHYTO- ENERGIZER! Coffee Arabica is a species of coffee indigenous to Ethiopia. It is also known as the “coffee shrub of Arabia” , “mountain coffee” or Arabica coffee. It is considered to produce better coffee than coffee canephora (Robusta). Arabica also contains less caffeine and produces better taste than Robusta. Arabica coffee beans are selected as specialty coffee because of its unique, delicate flavor and aroma.
Complete Phyto-Energizer is the most nutritionally dense food concentrate. It contains 16,000 phytonutrients that acts as a very powerful antioxidant and anti-aging supplement. It is the First Mega-Nutritionals with ingredients working in synergy to produce maximum health benefits for the body.
Enjoy it hot or cold.
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Protects against heart diseases and complications
- Helps prevent cancer of any origin and controls high-blood pressure
- Prevents degenerative diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism
- Reduces the risk of developing type II diabetes
- Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the immune system
- Rejuvenates the skin and prevents Parkinson’s disease
- Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration
- Essential to mental, visual and neurological acuities
- Increases memory, concentration, performance and endurance
- Detoxifies the body, reduces fatigue, relieves headache and offsets damage of smoking and heavy alcoholic intakes
Legends from many cultures claim that consuming chocolate instills strength strength, health, faith and passion. Researchers have discovered that chemicals found in chocolate are beneficial to health. Theobromine is rich in antioxidants. Stearic acid helps prevent build-up of cholesterol, lessening symptoms of high blood pressure. Phenylethylamine (also produced in the human brain during emotional pleasure), is a scientifically proven aid in the control of human stress, believed to be responsible for the feeling we experience when in love.
In France in the18th century, when chocolate drinking had become virtually a court ritual, the great ladies of the court each had their own special chocolate recipe which, in many respects, was regarded as a magic formula. Chocolate in those days was thought of not only as a marvelous drink for its own rich sake but as a potion filled with all the rare qualities that had endeared it to the Aztec kings. The flavorings and spices that went into it – sometimes along with secret powders – were supposed to add not only to its flavor but to its effectiveness as well.